Technical analysis (SETUPS). Module 2
Price Action & Market Structure: TA 201
Here we answer the question; how do you determine when to enter and exit positions? what is the price action telling us? Market Structure is the basis to knowing the answers to these questions.
1. 2TB STRATEGY. T.A 202A
The 2TB strategy is one of the unique trading strategies of the LDFX. Upon finishing this course you should know the answers to the following questions:
– what is 2TB strategy?
– what is a neckline?
-what is a retest?
– How do you place your stop loss and take profit using the 2TB strategy?
2. Strategy 2. T.A 202B
Strategy 2 is an amazing strategy that fosters profitability & covers important details of the markets. In this course you will learn:
– what is the nature/phases of the market: Episode 1
Why does the market move in phases? Understanding the phases of the market thoroughly brings you much closer to being a successful trader.
– What are LDFX chart patterns & the power of these patterns: Episode 2 chart patterns leaves clues on the directional bias of the market. Here we learn about how price action forms various chart patterns and we discuss on the chart patterns we focus on in LDFX
– what are the particular LDFX candlestick patterns: Episode 3
here we give a run down of the different patterns to watch out for and what they mean to us
– The two Types of Entries: Episode 4
we cover the different styles of entries we use in different market conditions and how you can forecast which entry to use ahead of time by analyzing price action.
– Multi-Time frame Analysis: Episode 5
looking at the market in a whole is vital. We go through the importance of multi time frame analysis and how it is not only beneficial, but vital to your trading routine.
– The 15 mins time frame and it’s uses: Episode 6
here we talk on how we can use the 15 mins time frame to scale into markets with high momentum.
- Over 17 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn the real basics from a professional trainer from the comfort of your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current Forex market news and techniques.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live videos, work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes