QUICK TIPS/ROUTINES. Module 3
-Checking Fundamentals: QT 301 -here we discuss the uses of Economic news release and how to position ourselves for the good time to trade and stay away from the market
– Trade journaling: QT 302 we discuss the benefit of keeping trade journals and how it prevents you from making repeated mistakes
– Backtesting: QT 303 back testing is vital for fine tuning and improve trading skills, here we discuss the concept of backtesting and how to backtest.
– forecasting. QT 304 Forecasting entails being ahead of the market psychologically and staying prepared for possible outcomes. Here we discuss in details the concept and importance of forecasting.
– Trade Journaling. QT 305
Here we bring to light the importance of keeping records of your trades to every minute details
– self-review: QT 306
we discuss the concept of self-review and how it is of great importance to track your progress at intervals
-Treating trading like a business: QT 307
trading is a business just like other businesses you are familiar with and not a gambling venture. Here we discuss how to treat trading as a business
- Over 17 lectures and 15.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn the real basics from a professional trainer from the comfort of your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current Forex market news and techniques.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live videos, work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes