Forex Beginner (Total Package) 3 Months
Forex Educational modules
Forex basics. Module 1
In this phase we cover the introduction to forex, the foundational knowledge of forex, the benefits of becoming a trader, here we cover every fundamental knowledge as well as terminologies that forex trading entails.
– History of Forex. FX 101
– The Market Players. FX 102
– what is Forex Fx 103
– What is traded in the Forex market. Fx104
-When to trade forex. FX 105
– The concept of buying & selling. Fx 106
– 3 Types of Analysis. FX 107
– Who is a Broker. FX 108
– Pips, Lots & Leverage Fx 109
– support and resistance. FX 110
– what is a trend. FX 111
– Basic concept of price action. 112
– How to place orders(types of orders, stop loss & take profit). FX 113
– How to use MT4 on android, iPhone & PC. FX 114
– your confirmation checklist FX 115
– your trading plan. FX 116
– Risk Management FX 117
– Tradingview tutorials FX 118
Technical analysis(SETUPS).module 2
Price Action & Market Structure: TA 201
Here we answer the question; how do you determine when to enter and exit positions ? what is the price action telling us? Market Structure is the basis to knowing the answers to these questions.
1. 2TB STRATEGY. T.A 202A
The 2TB strategy is one of the unique trading strategies of the LDFX. Upon finishing this course you should know the answers to the following questions:
– what is 2TB strategy?
– what is a neckline?
-what is a retest?
– How do you place your stop loss and take profit using the 2TB strategy?
2. Strategy 2. T.A 202B
Strategy 2 is an amazing strategy that fosters profitability & covers important details of the markets. In this course you will learn:
– what is the nature/phases of the market: Episode 1
Why does the market move in phases? Understanding the phases of the market thoroughly brings you much closer to being a successful trader.
– What are LDFX chart patterns & the power of these patterns: Episode 2 chart patterns leaves clues on the directional bias of the market. Here we learn about how price action forms various chart patterns and we discuss on the chart patterns we focus on in LDFX
– what are the particular LDFX candlestick patterns: Episode 3
here we give a run down of the different patterns to watch out for and what they mean to us
– The two Types of Entries: Episode 4
we cover the different styles of entries we use in different market conditions and how you can forecast which entry to use ahead of time by analysing price action.
– Muti-Timeframe Analysis: Episode 5
looking at the market in a whole is vital. We go through the importance of multi timeframe analysis and how it is not only beneficial, but vital to your trading routine.
– The 15mins timeframe and it’s uses: Episode 6
here we talk on how we can use the 15 mins time frame to scale into markets with high momentum.
QUICK TIPS/ROUTINES. Module 3
-checking Fundamentals: QT 301here we discuss the uses of Economic news release and how to position ourselves for the good time to trade and stay away from the market
– Trade journaling: QT 302 we discuss the benefit of keeping trade journals and how it prevents you from making repeated mistakes
– Backtesting: QT 303 backtesting is vital for fine tuning and improve trading skills, here we discuss the concept of backtesting and how to backtest.
– forecasting. QT 304Forecasting entails being ahead of the market psychologically and staying prepared for possible outcomes. Here we discuss in details the concept and importance of forecasting.
– Trade Journaling. QT 305
Here we bring to light the importance of keeping records of your trades to every minute details
– self-review: QT 306
we discuss the concept of self-review and how it is of great importance to track your progress at intervals
-Treating trading like a business: QT 307
trading is a business just like other businesses you are familiar with and not a gambling venture. Here we discuss how to treat trading as a business
TRADING PSYCHOLOGY. Module 4
– Dealing with fear & Greed: TP 401
The two emotions that drive the market. How we can see greed and fear of other traders on every chart, and how we can be on the right side of the equation to make calm and calculated decisions based on what we are seeing.
– Dealing with losses: TP 402
losses are inevitable but there are ways to overcome the negative and harmful emotions that emanates from losing trades
– Thinking in probabilities: TP 403
here we go about what probability means within the market, and how we can generate consistent returns through shifting it in our favour
– keeping a positive mindset: TP 404
here we try to bring to light the importance of keeping a positive mindset and healthy believe system
-Hopes & expectations: TP 405
if you approach the charts from a neutral stand point without any expectations, you are ahead of 99% of retail traders in the market
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes